Saturday, August 11, 2007

You..Symbolize of Me

Blue symbolize of calm and joyful

Red symbolize of brave and confidence

Green symbolize of fertile and cheerful

white symbolize of pure and purity

Rainbow symbolize of dream

Star symbolize of hope

Heart symbolize of love

Triangle symbolize of complicated relationship

But you...

You symbolize of me

Your eyes symbolize mine

Your nose symbolize mine

Your face symbolize mine

All of you have

Symbolize of me

Your happiness is my happiness

Your sadness is my sadness

Your dream is my dream

Your hope is my hope

That’s why people called that

You…. Symbolize of me


My Impression :

This poem is tells us about that sometimes in life, we have a certain things that symbolize of something. I put my soulmate in this poem because he is really really symbolize of me. How beautiful his love for me, so its inspires me to write this poem for him.

No comments:

AddMe - Search Engine Optimization