Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Morning...

This Morning is bright

The bud of longing began expand

I let the rhymes of love

Play without any distraction

Flowing over the valley of world

Cleared away on wide sky without an edge


This morning is cold

With the blowing a breezy wind

Force me take a bath with warm water

Peel of any stiff that blanket my body


This morning is quiet

The sun shinning without any meaning

Small parakeet noiselessly

Leaf and branch didn’t sing it again,,Singing a morning song

Some little angel didn’t greet me

Hissing wave hide between some coral


My morning was changing

My morning was empty


Without you I’m nothing

Although I try to find another heart

Still without you…I’m lonely….


My Impression :

This poem tells about the condition of my heart. Although morning was bright, fine and clear, but still without my love, morning is empty, quiet and cold…and I feel lonely……..


No comments:

AddMe - Search Engine Optimization